Ragnhild Caroline Monrad (31 July 1879, Gran, Oppland – 23 February 1950) was a Norwegian singer, actress and poet. She was particularly known as a concert and opera singer. She was a member of the Nazi party Nasjonal Samling, and theatre director at Det Norske Teatret from 1942 to 1945, during the German occupation of Norway. She was sentenced to one year imprisonment in 1947.
- Stenseth, Bodil (1990). Sangerinnen: Cally Monrads liv og kunst.
- Henriksen, Petter (ed.). "Cally Monrad". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- Vanberg, Vidar. "Cally Monrad". In Helle, Knut. Norsk biografisk leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- "Teatersjefar på Det Norske Teatret" (in Norwegian). Det Norske Teatret. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
- Stenseth, Bodil (1995). "Monrad, Cally". In Dahl; Hjeltnes; Nøkleby; Ringdal; Sørensen. Norsk krigsleksikon 1940-45 (in Norwegian). Oslo: Cappelen. p. 276. ISBN 82-02-14138-9. Retrieved 8 May 2010.
|Director of the Det Norske Teatret
|This article about a Norwegian opera singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|