From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Calogero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calogero a Italo-Greek hermit monk from Agrigento, not to be confused with Saint Calocerus, the Roman martyr.
Calogero is also a common given name and family name. It may refer to:
- San Calogero, comune (municipality) in the Province of Vibo Valentia in the Italian region Calabria
- Calogero (singer) (born 1971), French singer songwriter
- Calogero Bagarella (1935–1969), Italian criminal and member of the Sicilian Mafia
- Calogero Calà (born 1951), better known as Jerry Calà, Italian comedian and filmmaker
- Calogero Chiarelli (born 1948), better known as Charly Chiarelli is a Canadian writer, storyteller, actor and musician
- Calogero Minacore (1910–1993), also known as Carlos "The Little Man" Marcello, Italian-American mafioso who became the boss of the New Orleans crime family
- Calogero Vizzini (1877–1954), historical Mafia boss of Villalba in the Province of Caltanissetta, Sicily
- Fiorenza Calogero (born 1978), Italian singer and actress
- Francesco Calogero (born 1935), Italian physicist
- Guido Calogero, Italian philosopher, thinker, activist, and Partito d'Azione politician
- Pascal F. Calogero, Jr. (born 1931),former Chief Justice of the Louisiana Supreme Court
- Calogero (album), 2002 album of the French Italian singer songwriter Calogero
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calogero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.