Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up calor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calor is the Latin word for "heat, warmth, glow, ardour". It may refer to:
- As a technical term in thermodynamics, the transfer of thermal energy, see Heat
- In non-technical parlance, thermal energy in general
- In medical teaching, one of the four classical signs of inflammation.
- the Latin name of two Italian rivers, see Calor River (disambiguation):
- Calor Gas, a brand of bottled propane and butane gas.
- Calor (album), a 1992 album by Julio Iglesias
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.