From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up calor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Calor is the Latin word for "heat, warmth, glow, ardour". It may refer to:
- As a technical term in thermodynamics, the transfer of thermal energy, see Heat
- In non-technical parlance, thermal energy in general
- In medical teaching, one of the four classical signs of inflammation.
- the Latin name of two Italian rivers, see Calor River (disambiguation):
- Calor Gas, a brand of bottled propane and butane gas.
- Calor (album), a 1992 album by Julio Iglesias
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.