From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Calpurnia (disambiguation))
Calpurnia can refer to:
In ancient Rome:
- Gens Calpurnia, a noble family
- Lex Acilia Calpurnia (67 BC), a severe law against political corruption
- Lex Calpurnia (149 BC), a law that established a permanent extortion court
- Calpurnia (genus), a genus in the family Fabaceae composing of shrubs and other small trees, usually found in southern Africa
- 2542 Calpurnia, an asteroid discovered by E. Bowell on 11 February 1980
- Calpernia Addams, American transgender author and activist
- Calpurnia, African-American cook and maid for the Finch family in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird
- Calpurnia Virginia Tate, main character in the novel The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Calpurnia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.