Calum Chace (born March 20, 1959) is an Oxford philosopher, English writer and speaker, focusing on the likely future impact of Artificial Intelligence on people and societies. He became a full-time writer in 2012, after a 30-year career in business.
Chace studied at Maidstone Grammar School in Kent, England. He later studied philosophy, politics, and economics (PPE) at the University of Oxford. His interest in science fiction has directed him towards a career in Artificial Intelligence.
Chace has published four books on Artificial Intelligence, after becoming a full-time-writer in 2012.
|The Internet Consumer Bible||2000||Tess Read, Calum Chace & Simon Rowe|
|The Internet Start-Up Bible||2000||Tess Read, Calum Chace & Simon Rowe|
|Pandora's Brain||2014||Calum Chace|
|Surviving AI: The Promise and Peril of Artificial Intelligence||2015||Calum Chace|
|The Future of Business: Critical Insights into a Rapidly Changing World from 60 Future Thinkers (FutureScapes Book 1)||2015||Calum Chace & (8 other authors)|
|The Economic Singularity: Artificial intelligence and the Death of Capitalism||2016||Calum Chace|
|Artificial Intelligence and the Two Singularities||2018||Calum Chace|
- "Life in 2028: how advances in AI could change our lives for the better - and worse". The National. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "Calum Chace : Author and speaker on artificial intelligence". 21stcentury.co.uk. Retrieved July 25, 2016.
- Hayes, Dawn (2003-01-20). "School Daze". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- "Artificial Intelligence Book Of September 2016".
- Read; CHACE; Rowe (2000-12-07). The Internet Consumer Bible. London: Random House Business Books. ISBN 9780712671972.
- Read, Chace and Rowe; results, search; Rowe, Simon (2000-05-04). The Internet Start-Up Bible. London: Random House Business Books. ISBN 9780712669665.
- results, search (2014-02-04). Pandora's Brain. Place of publication not identified: Three Cs. ISBN 9780993211607.
- Arthur, Charles (2015-11-07). "Artificial intelligence: 'Homo sapiens will be split into a handful of gods and the rest of us'". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- Kleinman, Zoe (2017-07-21). "AI demo picks out recipes from food photos". BBC News. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- Surviving AI: The Promise and Peril of Artificial Intelligence, Three Cs, retrieved 2018-08-28
- results, search; Leonhard, Gerd; Scott, Gray; Murphy, B. J.; Pearson, Ian; Goodrich, Laura; Daheim, Cornelia; Gioia, Joyce; results, search (2015-07-13). The Future of Business: Critical Insights into a Rapidly Changing World from 60 Future Thinkers. Fast Future Publishing.
- results, search (2016-07-18). The Economic Singularity: Artificial intelligence and the death of capitalism. Three Cs. ISBN 9780993211645.
- "MPs want pupils to learn to rival robots – they should be equipped for a work-free world instead". www.newstatesman.com. Retrieved 2018-08-28.
- results, search (2018-04-28). Artificial Intelligence and the Two Singularities (1st ed.). Chapman and Hall/CRC. ISBN 9780815368533.
|This article about a science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|