Calumet Township, Cook County, Illinois
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Total||4.7 sq mi (12.1 km2)|
|• Land||4.4 sq mi (11.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.3 sq mi (0.7 km2) 5.79%|
|Elevation||597 ft (182 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||20,578|
|• Density||4,720/sq mi (1,822.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60406 60827|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Calumet Township covers an area of 4.7 square miles (12.1 km2); of this, 4.4 square miles (11.4 km2) is land and 0.27 square miles (0.7 km2), or 5.79 percent, is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains Cedar Park Cemetery.
- Calumet Woods (Cook County Forest Preserves)
- Whistler Preserve (Cook County Forest Preserves)
- Illinois' 1st congressional district
- State House District 27
- State House District 28
- State House District 30
- State Senate District 14
- State Senate District 15
- "Calumet Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Calumet township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 20, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.