|Nearest city||1925-1927 N. Calvert St., Arlington, Virginia|
|NRHP reference #||97001506 |
|Added to NRHP||December 15, 1997|
|Designated VLR||September 17, 1997|
Calvert Manor is a historic apartment building located at 1925-1927 North Calvert Street in Arlington, Virginia. It was designed by noted Washington, D.C. architect Mihran Mesrobian and built in 1948, in the Moderne style. Mesrobian was also the builder and owner of Calvert Manor. The three-story garden apartment building is constructed of concrete block with red brick facing, highlighted by light-colored cast stone, cement brick details, and vertical bands of glass block.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 15, 2008.
- "Virginia Landmarks Register". Virginia Department of Historic Resources. Archived from the original on 2013-09-21. Retrieved 2013-05-12.
- unknown (n.d.). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Calvert Manor" (PDF). and Accompanying photo
Media related to Calvert Manor at Wikimedia Commons
- Arlington Historical Society listing for Calvert Manor - has a nice color photo showing the intricacy of the brickwork on the facade
- Calvert Manor, 1925-27 N. Calvert Street, Arlington, Arlington County, VA at the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS)
|This article about a property in Arlington County, Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|