|Calvin L. Barton|
|18th Mayor of Norwalk, Connecticut|
|Preceded by||Jeremiah Donovan|
|Succeeded by||Thomas Robins|
|Born||May 16, 1874|
|Died||May 10, 1939(aged 64)|
|Spouse(s)||Nina Whitlock Bagley Barton (died 1977)  (m. 19 Sep 1908)|
|Residence||70 West Avenue
|Alma mater||Cornell University (1899)|
Calvin Lewis Barton (born 1874 – May 10, 1939) was a one-term Republican mayor of Norwalk, Connecticut. He was the son of Lewis Barton and Caroline C. Bebee. He graduated from Cornell University in 1899 in civil engineering. He married Nina Bagley on September 19, 1908
He was president of C. L. Barton, engineers, of South Norwalk. Previously he had been an engineer with various companies, including the American Bridge Company, the Phoenix Construction Company, and the McHarg-Boston Company.
|Mayor of Norwalk, Connecticut
- Cornell Alumni News (June 15, 1939) Vol. 41 No. 32 – Necrology
- "Obituary Mrs. Calvin Barton". news.google.com. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- Cornell University. Association of Civil Engineers (1916). The Cornell Civil Engineer 25. Association of Civil Engineers of Cornell University. p. 144. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- Cornell University (1899). The Register, Cornell University. p. 431. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- Lawrence Kestenbaum. "The Political Graveyard: Index to Politicians: Barton". politicalgraveyard.com. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- "Cornell Alumni News" (PDF). dspace.library.cornell.edu. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
|This article about a mayor in Connecticut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|