CamSoda was started by Daron Lundeen in 2014. The video streaming platform provides for adult webcams and non-adult lifestreams. CamSoda was the first to offer 360-degree virtual reality live streams. They offer products involving virtual reality touch-screen technology, and products powered by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- "Is the 'iTunes of Blowjobs' a Digital Glory Hole or a Real Breakthrough?" Inverse. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Virtual Brothels: How Teledildonics Is Revolutionizing Sex Work" Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Porn pioneer to debut live virtual reality show" New York Post. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "CamSoda jumps into the world of paid life-streaming" Tech Crunch. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Adult entertainment company will pay you $200 a month to livestream yourself—with your clothes on" CNBC. Retrieved 2018-11-07.
- "Porn and virtual reality: a changing industry" TechRadar. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "This VR Platform Invites Users To Have Virtual Sex With Real Performers" Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Ohroma’s ‘smell-o-vision’ VR wants to put your nose in a porn star’s room" Digital Trends. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Lick your phone to share your best sex moves" CNET. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Now You Can Give Oral Sex Long-Distance By Licking Your Phone" HuffPo. Retrieved 2018-11-26.
- "Bitcoin May Not Yet Control Your Wallet, But It Can Control Your Sex Toys" Fortune. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Bitcast Syncs Your Sex Toys To The Price Of Bitcoin — Seriously" Bustle. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "BLOWCAST, A VIRTUAL, ON-DEMAND FELLATIO MARKETPLACE, HAS ARRIVED" Howard Stern Show. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Now You Can Have VR Sex With Real People" PC Magazine. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Yes, Hologram Porn Is Officially a Thing" Glamour. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Someone Tell Me Why This Masturbation Shirt for Men Exists" Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "MMA-DNESS MMA event hosted by porno webcam site to feature former UFC heavyweight champion" The Sun. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
|This entertainment website–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|