Type of site
|Webcam, live streaming|
|Created by||Daron Lundeen|
CamSoda, a pornography website, was started by Daron Lundeen in 2014. The video streaming platform provides for adult webcams and non-adult livestreams. CamSoda was the first to offer 360-degree virtual reality live streams. It offers products involving virtual reality touch-screen technology, interactive sex toys and products powered by Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- "Is the 'iTunes of Blowjobs' a Digital Glory Hole or a Real Breakthrough?" Inverse. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Virtual Brothels: How Teledildonics Is Revolutionizing Sex Work" Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "CamSoda jumps into the world of paid life-streaming" Tech Crunch. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Adult entertainment company will pay you $200 a month to livestream yourself—with your clothes on" CNBC. Retrieved 2018-11-07.
- "Porn and virtual reality: a changing industry" TechRadar. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "This VR Platform Invites Users To Have Virtual Sex With Real Performers" Forbes. Retrieved 2018-11-05.
- "Ohroma's 'smell-o-vision' VR wants to put your nose in a porn star’s room" Digital Trends. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- "Lick your phone to share your best sex moves" CNET. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- Moye, David (March 9, 2017). "Now You Can Give Oral Sex Long-Distance By Licking Your Phone". HuffPost.
- "Bitcoin May Not Yet Control Your Wallet, But It Can Control Your Sex Toys" Fortune. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Bitcast Syncs Your Sex Toys To The Price Of Bitcoin — Seriously" Bustle. Retrieved 2018-12-03.