|Full name||Cameron Timothy Bancroft|
19 November 1992 |
Attadale, Western Australia,
|Bowling style||Right-arm medium|
|Domestic team information|
|Source: CricketArchive, 30 March 2015|
Cameron Timothy "Cam" Bancroft (born 19 November 1992) is an Australian cricketer, currently contracted to Western Australia domestically. After playing Under-17, Under-19 and Under-23 for Western Australia, he played several Test and ODIs for the Australian Under-19 cricket team; where he impressed with his high scoring ability, scoring 3 centuries, at an average of 50.90. He made his List A debut for Western Australia against Tasmania on 16 October 2011, and his first-class debut a week later. In August 2012, Bancroft partook in the ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, where he scored the second highest total (196 runs) for Australia, second only to William Bosisto, the Australian Captain.
- Cameron Bancroft player profile – Cricinfo. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
- Bancroft fashions Australia U-19 win - Cricinfo. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- Cameron Bancroft to debut – wtsmanagement.com.au. Published 15 October 2011. Retrieved 16 October 2011.
-  - Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- Bancroft, Steketee take Australia to final - Cricinfo. Retrieved 26 August 2012.