|Born:||September 24, 1972|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||255 lb (116 kg)|
|High school:||Ogden (UT) Ben Lomond|
|NFL Draft:||1998 / Round: 7 / Pick: 241|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
Cameron P. Quayle (born September 24, 1972) is a former American football tight end. He was drafted with the final pick in the 1998 NFL Draft, earning him the title of Mr. Irrelevant. The Baltimore Ravens draftee went to Weber State University where he was a tight end. Quayle retired from football after a neck injury and pursued a career as a pediatric dentist.
At Weber State, Quayle caught 149 passes for 1,414 yards and 10 touchdowns.
Quayle was drafted by the Baltimore Ravens in the 1998 NFL Draft as the 241 overall pick, earning the title Mr. Irrelevant an "award" given to the last player picked in the NFL Draft. Quayle failed to make the team, being released during final cuts on August 26, 1998.
Quayle was accepted to dental school at Virginia Commonwealth University in 1998, but declined to attend to pursue an NFL career. After a neck injury ended his football career, he graduated with a doctorate in dental surgery in 2004 from VCU. He then returned to Utah, where he completed his residency at a children's hospital in Salt Lake City. He is now the owner and head dentist of Mountain View Pediatric Dentistry in Pleasant View and Farmington.  Quayle is married and has two sons and two daughters. As of February 2018, he has taken a one year leave in his career to provide free dental care to individuals in Guatemala. 
- "All-Half Century football team". October 10, 1999. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- "Giving 'Mr. Irrelevant' the ball lets NFL play on lighter side". Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- Denlinger, Ken (August 26, 1998). "RAVENS' ROSTER SHOWS MATURITY". Retrieved April 29, 2018 – via www.washingtonpost.com.
- "N.F.L.; TRANSACTIONS". New York Times. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- "1999 NFLE news archive". homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- "Ofahengaue's journey anything but irrelevant". April 29, 2003. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- "Twenty years later, Ravens' only Mr. Irrelevant is Dr. Relevant". Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- "Cam Quayle College & Pro Football Statistics - Totalfootballstats.com". www.totalfootballstats.com. Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- "Dr. Cameron Quayle - Mountain View Pediatric Dentistry - Utah". Retrieved April 29, 2018.
- Quayle, Cameron. "Mason Gives". Retrieved November 24, 2018.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|