Sims in 2018
|No. 89 – Washington Redskins|
|Born:||January 6, 1996|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school:||Ouachita Parish|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2018|
Cameron Sims (born January 6, 1996) is an American football wide receiver for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Alabama, and was signed by the Redskins as an undrafted free agent in 2018.
Sims played high school football for Ouachita Parish, later attending Alabama for university. Sims graduated after four years at Alabama and wasn't chosen in the 2018 NFL Draft. He later signed with the Washington Redskins as an undrafted free agent on May 2, 2018. He suffered a season ending ankle injury in the first game of the 2018 season against the Arizona Cardinals, and was placed on injured reserve. Sims was waived on August 31, 2019, but was signed to the team's practice squad the following day. He was promoted to the active roster on October 2, 2019. 
- Lopez, Andrew. "Ouachita Parish wide receiver Cameron Sims chooses Alabama". NOLA.com. The Times-Picayune.
- Winkler, Adam. "Meet the forgotten Bama boy having a preseason to remember for Redskins". wtkr.com. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Copeland, Kareem; Carpenter, Les. "Redskins get down to 53, keep undrafted free agents Cam Sims, Danny Johnson". Washington Post. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Redskins Sign Brian Quick, Place Cam Sims On Injured Reserve". Redskins.com. Retrieved September 12, 2018.
- "Redskins Make Roster Moves". Redskins.com. August 31, 2019. Retrieved September 2, 2019.
- "Redskins Sign Nine Players To Practice Squad". Redskins.com. September 1, 2019. Retrieved September 2, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|