Camargo Township, Douglas County, Illinois
Location in Douglas County
Douglas County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1867|
|• Total||38.66 sq mi (100.1 km2)|
|• Land||38.59 sq mi (99.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.16%|
|Elevation||656 ft (200 m)|
|• Density||92.9/sq mi (35.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61919, 61953, 61956|
|GNIS feature ID||0428751|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.66 square miles (100.1 km2), of which 38.59 square miles (99.9 km2) (or 99.82%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.16%) is water. The Embarras River flows through the township. The township contains Spring Lake.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these three cemeteries: Broadus, Hammett and Oak Ridge.
- Tuscola Community Unit School District 301
- Villa Grove Community Unit School District 302
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Camargo Township, Douglas County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Crittenden Township, Champaign County||Raymond Township, Champaign County|
|Tuscola Township||Murdock Township|