Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up camarones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camarones is the plural Spanish form of camarón, meaning "shrimp", and may refer to several places:
- Camarones, Chile, a commune in Chile
- Caleta Camarones, a town in Chile
- Camarones, Chubut, a town in Argentina
- Metro Camarones, a metro station in Mexico City
- Camarones, Colombia, a precinct in Colombia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camarones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.