From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up camarones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camarones is the plural Spanish form of camarón, meaning "shrimp", and may refer to several places:
- Camarones, Chile, a commune in Chile
- Caleta Camarones, a town in Chile
- Camarones, Chubut, a town in Argentina
- Metro Camarones, a metro station in Mexico City
- Camarones, Colombia, a precinct in Colombia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camarones.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.