Cambodia is represented in Denmark, through its embassy in London.
In 1997, Denmark and Cambodia signed an agreement on development cooperation in the areas of the environment and natural resources. In 2001, the first bilateral technical consultations on the cooperation was held in Phnom Penh and an agreement was signed on the implementation of a five-year environmental support program with a total official development assistance (ODA) budget of more than DKK 240 million. On 3 September 2002, Denmark established a representative office in Phnom Penh. In 2011, the Danish government decided to out-phase its ODA to Asia over a two-year period. As a consequence, the representative office was closed in June 2013.
Aid to Cambodia
This section needs to be updated.(November 2016)
Danish development assistance to Cambodia includes a number of efforts undertaken by several Danish organizations.
Denmark supports Human Rights, Democracy and Good Governance in Cambodia. The Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA) is the official development assistance organization for the State of Denmark, when the country operates aid across the world. DANIDA has adopted a zero tolerance policy against corruption and bribery. On 23 March 2009, a multi-donor funded Trade Development Support Program for Cambodia was officially launched with the private sector development program of DANIDA contributing DKK 39.3 million. This was the last bilateral aid program between Denmark and Cambodia and in 2011, the Danish government decided to out-phase its foreign aid to Asia over a two-year period.
DanChurchAid (DCA) is active in Cambodia with projects that seeks to strengthen women's rights, public access to information, food security and hunger prevention, land rights and climate change adaptations.
- "Annual Technical Consultation between Cambodia and Denmark On Danish Environmental Assistance to Cambodia". Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board (CRDB) Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC). 30 April 2001. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Development Cooperation Activities in Cambodia" (PDF). European Union. December 2006: 6 (Denmark–Cambodia Development Cooperation). Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- DANIDA in Cambodia
- Danish Representative office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- See: "Danida i Cambodja", Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark.
- "Danmark i Cambodja". Danmark i Cambodja (in Danish). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Fourth High Level Consultation between The Royal Government of Cambodia and The Government of Denmark
- Anti Corruption
- Private Sector
- Malte Hertz Jansen; Mikkel London; Amanda Thorhauge Blaabjerg. Udvikling og udfasning i Cambodja - Dansk bistand i en brydningstid [Development and out-phasing in Cambodia - Danish aid in a time of upheaval] (PDF) (Report) (in Danish). Roskilde University, Department for International Studies. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Cambodia". DanChurchAid. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- Annual Technical Consultation between Cambodia and Denmark
- "Danida i Cambodja". Danmark i Cambodja (in Danish). Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Denmark". Cambodian Rehabilitation and Development Board (CRDB) Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC). Retrieved 5 November 2016. Overview of bilateral high level consultations.
- "Denmark Aide Memoire 2013 R" (PDF) (in Khmer). Royal Embassy of Cambodia. 2013. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
|This Cambodia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Danish history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about foreign relations is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|