Cambodia Commercial Bank
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cambodia Commercial Bank (en français: Banque commerciale du Cambodge) is the first foreign owned bank in Cambodia. It was established in 1991.
It is fully owned by the Siam Commercial Bank of Thailand, there are currently 4 branches in Cambodia serving a variety of business customers.。The bank's commercial license was renewed indefinitely on November 28th, 2006. 
- The Phnom Penh(金邊)）headquarters 26 Monivong Blvd (孟尼王大道), Sangkat Phsar Thmei II, Khan Daun Penh
- "The Siem Reap branch(暹粒)". Archived from the original on 2011-09-11. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "The Battambang branch(馬德望)". Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "The Sihanoukville branch(西哈魯克城)". Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-11-21. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
|This article about a building or structure in Cambodia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|