Cambridge Antiquarian Society
The society was founded in 1840. Its collections are housed in the Haddon Library on Downing Street in Cambridge, Cambridge University's Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, and the Cambridgeshire County Record Office. Collections include archaeological publications, books, and periodicals, over 8,000 photographs, nearly 3,000 lantern slides, over 350 watercolours, and rubbings of monumental brasses.
- Cambridge Antiquarian Society
- "Antiquarian Researches", The Gentleman's magazine, Volume 183, January 1848, pages 68–69.
- Archive.org: Cambridge Antiquarian Society List of publications, 1840-1915
- Current Archaeology entry
- 19th Century British pamphlets online
- ARCHway Archaeology Data Service entry
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|