Cambridge Assessment International Education
|Motto||Learn, Discover, Achieve|
|(University of) Cambridge International Examinations|
Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE or simply Cambridge, formerly known as CIE - (University of) Cambridge International Examinations) is a provider of international qualifications, offering examinations and qualifications to 10,000 schools in more than 160 countries.
The board of education is a division of Cambridge Assessment, the trading name of the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate (UCLES), founded in 1858 as a not-for-profit non-teaching department of the University of Cambridge.
Cambridge offers primarily school-leaving qualifications for university entrance such as the Cambridge International General Certificate of Education – Advanced Level (Cambridge International GCE A-Levels). In addition, Cambridge provides Key Stage examinations for primary and secondary schools internationally.
Cambridge qualifications are recognised for admission by UK universities (including Oxford and Cambridge) as well as universities in the United States (Stanford and all Ivy League universities), Canada, European Union, Middle East, West Asia, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal as well as in other countries.
- "Cambridge Assessment – Heritage".
- "Cambridge: About".
- "Cambridge Assessment – Portrait".
- "Cambridge Assessment – Who we are".
- "Inside the secret location that's home to 8 million exam papers". Cambridge News. Archived from the original on 2015-09-23.
- "Who we are". Cambridge Assessment.
- "Our exam boards". Cambridge Assessment. Retrieved 2014-08-26.
- "Cambridge International A-Levels". Cambridge. Retrieved 2017-10-04.
- "Cambridge International Programmes and Qualifications".
- "Cambridge International Programmes – Recognition".
- Cambridge Assessment International Education
- Cambridge Assessment website
- Cambridge Assessment International Education – Programmes and Qualifications