|Architectural style||New Formalism|
|Location||1801 Lavaca St, Austin, Texas|
|Completed||February 28, 1965|
|Opening||May 1, 1965|
|Height||181 feet (55 m)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Thomas E. Stanley|
|Main contractor||Thomas J. Hayman of Dallas|
|Area||less than one acre|
|NRHP reference No.||100002603|
|Added to NRHP||June 20, 2018|
Cambridge Tower is a building in Austin, Texas, United States, that opened in 1965 as a luxury apartment tower. The building was designed by Dallas-based architect Thomas E. Stanley. It currently operates as a condominium. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on June 20, 2018.
- "NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES INVENTORY – NOMINATION FORM (70000766)" (PDF). National Park Service. June 20, 2018. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Cambridge Tower Condominium, http://cambridgetower.net
- "Cambridge Tower: Austin's Landmark of Luxury," DOCOMOMO MidTexMod
- "Details for Cambridge Tower (Atlas Number 2100002603)". Texas Historical Commission. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- Media related to Cambridge Tower (Austin, Texas) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|