From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cambronne may refer to:
- Pierre Cambronne, General of the French Empire
- Luckner Cambronne, high-ranking political figure in François Duvalier's regime in Haiti
- Arnouph Deshayes de Cambronne, adjudant of the Château de Compiègne
- Laurence de Cambronne, French journalist and writer
- Cambronne (Paris Métro), elevated station of the Paris Métro
- Cambronne-lès-Clermont, commune in the Oise department in northern France
- Cambronne-lès-Ribécourt, commune in the Oise department in northern France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cambronne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.