Camden, Arkansas micropolitan area
- Places with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Camden (Principal city)
- Places with 1,000 to 5,000 inhabitants
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 500 inhabitants
- Unincorporated places
As of the census of 2000, there were 34,534 people, 13,930 households, and 9,699 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 62.20% White, 36.10% African American, 0.25% Native American, 0.21% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.37% from other races, and 0.85% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.86% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $28,890, and the median income for a family was $35,192. Males had a median income of $30,665 versus $18,126 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $15,337.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)". 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Archived from the original (CSV) on 2010-06-15. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|