Jump to navigation Jump to search
Camelback may refer to:
- riding atop a camel
- CamelBackCapitalization, a type of capitalization, generally known as CamelCase
- A camelback locomotive, a type of steam locomotive with the cab mounted in the middle, astride the boiler
- Camelback Ski Area in the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania
- Camelback Mountain in Phoenix, Arizona, and a road and numerous establishments in that area
- Camelback East, a district of Phoenix adjacent to the mountain
- Camelback High School
- CamelBak, a brand of water canteen worn as a backpack
- Kammback, a short-tailed design used to reduce drag in vehicles
- Camelback Research Alliance Inc., an American equities research firm now known as Gradient Analytics, Inc.
- A variation of shotgun house with a second floor in the rear of the house.
- Camelback Potential, a physics phenomenon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camelback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.