Camellia may mean:
- Camellia, a flower
- Camellia City, a nickname for Sacramento, California
- Camellia, New South Wales, a neighbourhood in Sydney, Australia
- Camellia (poem), a poem by Rabindranath Tagore
- Camellia (cipher), a block cipher
- Camellia, a deimos that joins Darc and the pianta sage in Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits.
- Tsubaki (disambiguation), the Japanese word for Camellia, is itself used in a variety of names and other contexts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camellia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.