(Redirected from Camerae)
|Look up camera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A camera is a device to make photographs or movies.
Camera or CAMERA may also refer to:
- Camera (newspaper), a newspaper published in the U.S. city of Boulder, Colorado
- Camera (magazine), a magazine published in Switzerland and elsewhere
- Camera (Japanese magazine), a former magazine
- Camera (anatomy), the chamber between two adjacent septa in the phragmocone of a nautiloid or ammonoid cephalopod
- Camera (wasp), a wasp genus in the family Gelinae
- Community Cyberinfrastructure for Advanced Marine Microbial Ecology Research and Analysis, an online cloud computing service project
- Camera (2000 film), a 2000 short film by David Cronenberg
- Camera (2014 film), a 2014 Singaporean film by James Leong
- Camera (album), a 2010 recording by jazz guitarist Joe Morris
- "Cameras", by Wiz Khalifa from Rolling Papers
- Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, a Boston-based nonprofit, pro-Israel media watchdog group
- In camera, a secret or private meeting with a judge, committee or council, as opposed to proceedings in open session
- Camera obscura, an optical device used in drawing, and one of the developmental threads leading to the invention of photography
- Apostolic Camera, an office of the Roman Curia
- Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA)
- List of camera types
- Kamera (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.