Cameron Dye (born April 9, 1959) is an American actor and singer. He played "Fred" in the movie Valley Girl (1983), and also had roles in The Last Starfighter (1984), National Lampoon's Joy of Sex (1984), Body Rock (1984), Fraternity Vacation (1985), Scenes from the Goldmine (1987), Out of the Dark (1989), Men at Work (1990), and The Tavern (1999).
Dye was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dye's family moved around the United States and in the mid-1970s he attended Sylvania High School in Sylvania, Ohio. Later, Dye moved to California and attended Mills High School in Millbrae, California and UCLA. He was married to actress Laura San Giacomo from 1990–1998, with whom he has a son named Mason. He also has a son, Calvin, with actress Tracy Middendorf.
|1983||Valley Girl||Fred Bailey|
|1984||The Last Starfighter||Andy|
|1984||Joy of Sex||Alan Holt|
|1985||Fraternity Vacation||Joe Gillespie|
|1987||Scenes from the Goldmine||Niles Dresden|
|1988||Out of the Dark||Kevin Silvers|
|1989||Miami Vice||Det. Jack Andrews||Also w/ Laura San Giacomo|
|1990||Men at Work||Luzinski|
|1992||Deuce Coupe||Link Malone|
|1997||Cannes Man||Richard Hedd|
|1998||Bury the Evidence||The Boyfriend|
|2002||The Gray in Between||Steve|
|2003||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Leland Brooks||Episode: "Jackpot"|
|2006||CSI: NY||Damon Runyon||Episode: "Stuck on You"|
- Kang, K. Connie (27 December 2003). "Spiritual Blend Appeals to People of Many Faiths". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Miranda, Carolina A. (20 January 2017). "Culture and Trump: The Actors' Gang joins theater world's national call to create light for 'dark times'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- RYON, RUTH (13 May 2001). "For Sitcom Star, It's 'Just Move Me'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Parkyn, John (3 February 2002). "Name Dropping". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Watts, Jr., James D. (8 April 2008). "One of the gang". Tulsa World. Retrieved 4 January 2018.