Laura San Giacomo (m. 1990–1998)
Cameron Dye (born April 9, 1959) is an American actor and singer. He played "Fred" in the movie Valley Girl (1983), and also had roles in The Last Starfighter (1984), National Lampoon's Joy of Sex (1984), Body Rock (1984), Fraternity Vacation (1985), Scenes from the Goldmine (1987), Out of the Dark (1989), Men at Work (1990), and The Tavern (1999).
Dye was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dye's family moved around the United States and in the mid-1970s he attended Sylvania High School in Sylvania, Ohio. Later, Dye moved to California and attended Mills High School in Millbrae, California and UCLA. He was married to actress Laura San Giacomo from 1990–1998, with whom he has a son named Mason. He also has a son, Calvin, with actress Tracy Middendorf.
- Kang, K. Connie (27 December 2003). "Spiritual Blend Appeals to People of Many Faiths". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Miranda, Carolina A. (20 January 2017). "Culture and Trump: The Actors' Gang joins theater world's national call to create light for 'dark times'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- RYON, RUTH (13 May 2001). "For Sitcom Star, It's 'Just Move Me'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Parkyn, John (3 February 2002). "Name Dropping". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Watts, Jr., James D. (8 April 2008). "One of the gang". Tulsa World. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|