Cameron Heights, Edmonton
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Karen Leibovici|
|• Total||0.79 km2 (0.31 sq mi)|
|Elevation||681 m (2,234 ft)|
|• Density||1,424.1/km2 (3,688/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||105.7%|
It is bounded on the south by Anthony Henday Drive, on the north and west by a ravine, and on the east by the North Saskatchewan River valley. It is named for former school board member and Edmonton Town Council alderman John Cameron. The neighbourhood of Wedgewood Heights is located on the north side of the ravine.
The only roadway into the neighbourhood is Cameron Heights Drive from the south. The Anthony Henday provides access to destinations to the south of the city including the Edmonton International Airport.
As of September 9, 2007, the City of Edmonton map utility contained virtually no data on this area. As this area develops, more data should become available.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Cameron Heights had a population of  a 105.7% change from its 2009 population of 547. With a land area of 0.79 km2 (0.31 sq mi), it had a population density of 1,424.1 people/km2 in 2012.1,125 living in 463 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Aubrey, Merrily K. (2004), Naming Edmonton: From Ada to Zoie, Edmonton, Alberta: University of Alberta, p. 47, ISBN 978-0-88864-423-7
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
|This Edmonton Metropolitan Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|