Cameron Richardson attending Maxim magazine's 10th Annual Hot 100 Celebration, Santa Monica, California, May 13, 2009
September 11, 1979 |
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
|Dress size||4 (US), 34 (EU)|
Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Richardson grew up in New Jersey. In 1997, she graduated from Old Bridge High School in Old Bridge Township, New Jersey. She moved to New York City to pursue modeling, and her agents suggested acting.
Cameron was called Cam-Bones due to her very thin physique.
Richardson modeled for Mademoiselle, Interview, Cosmopolitan, and other fashion magazines. She appeared on the cover of Ocean Drive in 2006. She was cover model for the January–February 2008 issue of Women's Health Magazine. She has modeled clothes for American Eagle Outfitters, GAP, Lucky Brand Jeans, Chic Jeans, and Roxy amongst others. She advertised Dasani bottled water from The Coca-Cola Company. As of 2010, she can be seen modeling for Forever 21's maternity line.
Richardson appeared in a 2004 advertising campaign for burger chain Carl's Jr./Hardee's in which she ate a Western style burger while riding a mechanical bull to the tune of "Slow Ride" by Foghat.
Richardson guest starred on the FOX television show House (Season 2. Episode 13 "Skin Deep"). She played the 15-year-old supermodel Alex, she herself having been a model before getting into acting. She is known for her role as Paula Hargrove in Point Pleasant a 2005 series on Fox. She also guest starred on the HBO television show, Entourage in the episode "Strange Days" in which she played a waitress who has a tryst in the coat room with character Vincent Chase during a silent auction. In 2009, she was a series regular on Harper's Island, a murder mystery television series. Promotions for the series describe her character Chloe as The Flirt. Richardson appeared in the film Alvin and the Chipmunks.
In 2012, Richardson appeared in an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, titled "Malice in Wonderland".
Richardson was ranked #76 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002). She was named #52 on the Maxim "Hot 100 of 2005" list, and modeled for the cover of the Hot 100 supplement. She appeared on the list until 2009 when she ranked #76.
Richardson resides in Los Angeles.
|2002||Frank McKlusky, C.I.||Sharon Webber|
|2003||National Lampoon's Barely Legal||Rachael Unger|
|2003||National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze||Adrienne|
|2005||Good Humor Man, TheThe Good Humor Man||Wendy|
|2007||Rise: Blood Hunter||Collette|
|2007||Alvin and the Chipmunks||Claire Wilson|
|2008||I Heart Veronica Martin||Veronica Martin||Short film|
|2008||Familiar Strangers||Erin Worthington|
|2009||Women in Trouble||Darby|
|2010||Hard Breakers||Alexis Bell|
|2012||Hotel Noir||Maureen Chapman|
|2012||Last Call||Kiki||Short film|
|2013||Holy Ghost People||Sister Sheila|
|2013||Jogger, TheThe Jogger||Carol|
|2014||Get a Job||Tara|
|2014||Evil Gene, TheThe Evil Gene||Dr. Dana Ehrhart||Post-production|
|2014||10.0 the Big One||Emily||Filming|
|2014||Last Beat, TheThe Last Beat||Valerie Eason||Pre-production|
|2015||Something About Her||Kristen|
|2016||Get a Job||Tara|
|2000–2001||Cover Me||Celeste Arno||Main role (24 episodes)|
|2003–2004||Skin||Darlene||Recurring role (5 episodes)|
|2005–2006||Point Pleasant||Paula Hargrove||Regular role (13 episodes)|
|2006||If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home Now||Amy||TV film|
|2006||House||Alex||Episode: "Skin Deep"|
|2007||Entourage||Lindsay||Episode: "Dog Day Afternoon"|
|2008||12 Miles of Bad Road||McKenna Shakespeare Hall||Recurring role (6 episodes)|
|2009||Harper's Island||Chloe Carter||Main cast (10 episodes)|
|2011||Entourage||Lindsay||Episode: "The Big Bang"|
|2011||Indestructible Jimmy Brown, TheThe Indestructible Jimmy Brown||Alison||TV film|
|2012||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Emily Hartley||Episode: "Malice in Wonderland"|
|2013||Shameless||Cheryl||Episodes: "The American Dream", "May I Trim Your Hedges"|
- Gacser, Ava (April 26, 2009). "Jersey girl making a name for herself as an actress". Asbury Park Press. Retrieved February 15, 2011.
I had a great childhood and upbringing in New Jersey said the Old Bridge High School graduate who has called California home for the last eight years.
- "Maxim Girls : Cameron Richardson". Maxim. Retrieved October 31, 2009.
A stunning model, Cameron graced the cover of the Maxim Hot 100
- Ben Domenech (June 12, 2009). "Food Porn and Advertising". The New Ledger. Retrieved October 31, 2009.
- Steve Hall (October 13, 2004). "Model Has Sex on Bull For Hardee's". Adrants. Adrants Publishing. Retrieved October 31, 2009.
- Alyse Wax (June 30, 2009). "Harper's Dead: We Speak with 'The Flirt' (Cameron Richardson) and "The Outsider" (Adam Campbell)". FEARnet.
Cameron: I actually thanked the producers for such an awesome scene. I wasn't just another victim; it was a hero's death. Chloe had a choice, and she chose to take her fate into her own hands, to be with her love on her terms.
- "Forget the Chipmunks, Give me More Cameron Richardson". BeyondHollywood.com. November 8, 2007. Retrieved October 31, 2009.
- "The Hot 100: The list". USA Today. May 13, 2009. Retrieved October 31, 2009.
- Strauss, Neil (April 25, 2002). "One Night of Sin With Incubus". Rolling Stone. Retrieved October 31, 2009.
- "Odd Molly Flagship Store Opening". Hollywood.com. May 19, 2010.
- "Baby News". Cameron Richardson Online. October 19, 2010. Retrieved May 12, 2011.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Cameron Richardson|
- Cameron Richardson at the Internet Movie Database
- Cameron Richardson at the Fashion Model Directory
- Cameron Richardson at AskMen.com
- Cameron Richardson at Maxim.com