Cameron Rogers in 2007
|Born||5 May 1972|
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
|Pen name||Rowley Monkfish|
Rogers was born in 1972 in Cairns, Queensland, Australia. His first work to be published was a young adult novel, entitled The Vampires which he collaborated with Anthony Short who provided the illustrations. The Vampires is the twenty first book in the After Dark which was originally started in 1991 by Gary Crew. In 2001 Rogers released his novel The Music of Razors which was published by Penguin Books in Australia and by Del Rey Books in the United States. The Music of Razors was nominated for three awards at the 2001 Aurealis Awards – fantasy, horror, and young-adult categories however lost all three. In 2005 Rodgers released Nicholas and the Chronoporter as under the name Rowley Monkfish which is part of the Aussie Chomps series. and in 2007 The Music of Razors was released in the United States by Random House as an uncorrected proofs edition which featured an additional 40,000 words than the original release. Rogers currently works as the lead writer for Warframe.
- The Vampires (1997, part of the After Dark series)
- The Music of Razors (2001)
- Nicholas and the Chronoporter (2005, as Rowley Monkfish, part of the Aussie Chomps series)
- The Music of Razors
- "After Dark". Fantastic Fiction. Retrieved 26 April 2010.
- "The Music of Razors by Cameron Rogers". Fantastic Fiction. Retrieved 26 April 2010.
- "The Locus Index to SF Awards: 2002 Aurealis Awards". Locus Online. Archived from the original on 17 June 2002. Retrieved 26 April 2010.
- "Nicholas and the Chronoporter, Rowley Monkfish Cameron Rogers". Fishpond.com.au. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "Bibliography". homepages.ihug.com.au. Archived from the original on 22 August 2007. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "The Music of Razors". Amazon.com. Archived from the original on 2 July 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "Cam Rogers (@Cam_Rogers) | Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 16 January 2020.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|