|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Cameron Waldbauer is a Canadian (mechanical and physical) special effects supervisor.
Waldbaurer was nominated for the Best Visual Effects at the 87th Academy Awards for his work on the film X-Men: Days of Future Past. His nomination was shared with Tim Crosbie, Lou Pecora and Richard Stammers.
- Firestorm (1998)
- Shanghai Noon (2000)
- Halloween: Resurrection (2002)
- I Spy (2002)
- X2: X-Men United (2003)
- I, Robot (2004)
- Fantastic Four (2005)
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
- Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)
- Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2012 (2009)
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)
- The A-Team (2010)
- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
- Elysium (2013)
- Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013)
- White House Down (2013)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- The Revenant (2015)
- Star Trek Beyond (2016)
- Warcraft (2016)
- X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)
- Shazam! (2019)
- "87th Academy Awards". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved June 7, 2015.
- "Cameron Waldbauer nominated for Visual Effects Oscar for X-Men: Days of Future Past". CBC News. February 20, 2015. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- Smith, Charlie (February 22, 2015). "Cameron Waldbauer hopes to bring Oscar home to B.C." The Georgia Straight. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- "88th Academy Awards". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. Retrieved January 19, 2016.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|