|Look up Camila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camila is the Italian, Portuguese and Spanish form of the given name Camilla and may refer to:
- Camila Giorgi, Italian tennis player
- Camila Martins Pereira, Brazilian footballer
- Camila Cabello, Cuban-American singer and former member of Fifth Harmony
Film and TV
- Camila (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela from 1998
- Camila (film), a 1984 Argentine film by María Luisa Bemberg
- Camila (band), Mexican band
- Camila (album), Camila Cabello's debut studio album released on January 12, 2018
- "Camila, Camila", a song by Brazilian rock band Nenhum de Nós
- Camila, brand name of a progestogen-only pill containing norethisterone (norethindrone)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.