|Full name||Camila de Paula Brait|
October 28, 1988 |
Frutal, Minas Gerais, Brazil
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
Camila de Paula Brait (born October 28, 1988) is a female international volleyball player from Frutal, Brazil, who plays as a libero. She currently defends Sollys/Osasco and represents the Brazilian national team.
She started her career defending URS/Sacramento. After that, she played in several other teams, which were SESI/Uberlândia, Praia Clube-MG, São Caetano/MonBijou and Sollys/Osasco, named Finasa/Osasco at the time she joined the club.
Camila Brait played her first international game against Venezuela. Camila Brait participated in the 2010 FIVB Women's World Championship, held in Japan, helping her country finish in the second position.
- "Camila Brait" (in Portuguese). Vôlei Brasil. Retrieved November 12, 2011.
- "BRA / Brazil - Player's biography Camila Brait". FIVB. Retrieved November 11, 2011.
- "Camila Brait" (in Portuguese). Sollys Vôlei. Retrieved November 12, 2011.
- "Trentino Diatec and Sollys Nestle crowned in Doha". Doha, Qatar: FIVB. 2012-10-19. Retrieved 2012-10-19.
- "Líbero Camila Brait sonha repetir ídolos Serginho e Fabi na seleção". ESPN (in Portuguese) (MSN Esportes). February 2, 2011. Retrieved November 12, 2011.
|This biographical article relating to volleyball in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|