Camila Rebeca Morrone
16 June 1997
Morrone was born in Los Angeles, California. to actress Lucila Polak and model Máximo Morrone. Her parents divorced in 2006. Her mother subsequently had a long-term relationship with actor Al Pacino and though they never married, Morrone refers to Pacino as her step-father.
She started her career as a model and has appeared on the cover page of Vogue Turkey in 2016. She made her runway debut modeling for Moschino's 2017 resort collection.
|2018||Never Goin' Back||Jessie|
|Death Wish||Jordan Kersey|
|2019||Mickey and the Bear||Mickey Peck|
- "Camila Morrone - Model". MODELS.com.
- Wagoner, Mackenzie (27 April 2016). "Meet Cami Morrone, the Breakout Instagram Star With a Body to Match". Vogue. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "Who Is Camila Morrone? Meet the 20-Year-Old Actress and Model". W. Retrieved 6 March 2019.
- GUTHRIE, SUSANNAH. "WHO IS CAMILA MORRONE? THE 21-YEAR-OLD MODEL WHO'S STOLEN LEONARDO DICAPRIO'S HEART". Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- N'Duka, Amanda (7 October 2016). "Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' Adds Kimberly Elise and Camilla Morrone". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Never Goin' Back". Sundance Film Festival. The Sundance Institute. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- "2018 Sundance Film Festival: Feature Films Announced". Sundance Film Festival. The Sundance Institute. 29 November 2017. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- Kroll, Justin (7 March 2018). "A24 Lands Rights to Sundance and SXSWPic 'Never Goin' Back' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- "Night Of The Stars Tribute | San Diego International Film Festival". web.archive.org. 18 September 2019. Retrieved 18 September 2019.
|This biographical article about an Argentine model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|