Camila Rebeca Morrone Polak
June 16, 1997
|Partner||Leonardo DiCaprio (c. 2017–2022)|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair color||Dark blonde|
Camila Rebeca Morrone Polak (born June 16, 1997) is an American model and actress. She made her acting debut in the James Franco film Bukowski. She also appeared in the films Death Wish and Never Goin' Back, both premiering at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2018.
Early life and education
Morrone was born in Los Angeles, California to Argentine actors Maximo Morrone and Lucila Polak who goes by the stage name Lucila Solá. They moved to Los Angeles shortly before Morrone's birth, and divorced in 2006. Morrone graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 2015. Her maternal grand-aunt is Argentine-British pathologist Julia Polak.
Morrone made her acting debut in James Franco's 2013 film Bukowski. In 2018, she returned to acting in the action film Death Wish, and co-starred in Augustine Frizzell's directorial debut Never Goin' Back. The latter film premiered at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival and was released by A24. After being cast in Daisy Jones & The Six, Morrone indicated that she would focus her career on acting rather than modeling.
|2018||Never Goin' Back||Jessie|
|Death Wish||Jordan Kersey|
|2019||Mickey and the Bear||Mickey Peck|
|2020||Valley Girl||Ruby Richman|
|TBA||Gonzo Girl||Alley Russo||Post-production|
|2016||Love Advent||Herself||1 episode|
|TBA||Daisy Jones & The Six||Camila Dunne||Amazon Prime Video||Upcoming miniseries, main role|
Awards and nominations
|San Diego International Film Festival||2019||Rising Star Award||Herself||Won|
- "Camila Morrone". IMG Models. Retrieved February 17, 2020.
Height: 5'9" (175cm)
- "Camila Morrone - Model". Models.com.
- "¿Quién es la nueva novia de DiCaprio?" (in Spanish). Mexico City, Mexico: El Universal. August 6, 2018.
- Barbour, Shannon (January 5, 2020). "Everything You Wanted to Know About Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone's Controversial Relationship". Cosmopolitan. Archived from the original on January 5, 2020.
Camila made her grand entrance to the world during Gemini season in 1997
- "Instagram slide 3". Archived from the original on December 24, 2021.
- "Camila Morrone Is Not Reading Your Negative Comments on Instagram". Vulture.
- Bailey, Alyssa (June 3, 2021). "Camila Morrone Smolders in Fall Styles for Vogue Turkey". Elle Canada. Retrieved March 19, 2022.
- Medina, Marcy (June 11, 2016). "Moschino's Spring and Resort 2017 Show Brings More Color to L.A. Scene". WWD. Retrieved January 18, 2022.
- N'Duka, Amanda (October 7, 2016). "Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' Adds Kimberly Elise and Camilla Morrone". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Never Goin' Back". Sundance Film Festival. The Sundance Institute. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- "2018 Sundance Film Festival: Feature Films Announced". Sundance Film Festival. The Sundance Institute. November 29, 2017. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- Kroll, Justin (March 7, 2018). "A24 Lands Rights to Sundance and SXSWPic 'Never Goin' Back' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved April 6, 2018.
- Duboff, Josh (February 2020). "The Young and the Restless". WSJ. p. 89. Retrieved January 18, 2020.
- "Night Of The Stars Tribute". San Diego International Film Festival. September 18, 2019. Archived from the original on September 18, 2019. Retrieved September 18, 2019.
- Walsh, Savannah; Bailey, Alyssa (June 2, 2021). "All About Camila Morrone, Leonardo DiCaprio's Girlfriend of Over 3 Years". ELLE. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
- Sanchez, Chelsey (January 3, 2021). "Leonardo DiCaprio & Camila Morrone Surprised Shoppers on New Year's Eve". Harper's BAZAAR. Retrieved June 15, 2021.
- VanHoose, Benjamin (August 30, 2022). "Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone Break Up After More Than 5 Years Together: Sources". People. Retrieved August 31, 2022.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone have ended their relationship, sources tell PEOPLE.