From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He was elected to the Federal Council on 17 July 1912 and handed over office on 31 December 1919. He was affiliated to the Free Democratic Party.
During his office time he held the following departments:
- Department of Home Affairs (1912)
- Department of Justice and Police (1913)
- Military Department (1914–1919)
He was President of the Confederation in 1916.
- Profile of Camille Decoppet with election results on the website of the Swiss Federal Council.
- Camille Decoppet in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
|President of the National Council
|Member of the Swiss Federal Council
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|