Dustin Clare and Camille Keenan (2013)
Wellington, New Zealand
Camille Keenan is an award winning actress from New Zealand best known for her roles in Australian TV programmes.
Keenan has appeared in numerous films including Blackspot (as Ellen) and 30 Days of Night (as Kirsten). Her New Zealand television roles include appearances in such series as City Homicide, The Insider's Guide To Love, Sensing Murder and Burying Brian. She played a small part in the movie Avatar (2009 film) which was partially shot in Wellington, but her scene was cut from the final release.
In 2012 Keenan and Australian actor Dustin Clare together with director Michelle Joy Lloyd and cinematographer Ryan Alexander Lloyd wrote and produced the film Sunday which Keenan and Clare also starred in. Sunday premiered in New Zealand in December 2014 and went on to feature in a range of film festivals around the world throughout 2015. Camille Keenan won Best Actress for her performance in the film at the 2015 New York City Independent Film Festival.
- "Money on Ray Meagher for TV gold". The Australian. News Limited. 1 May 2010. Retrieved 12 July 2011.
- "2010 Logies: Who didn't make the cut already". TV Tonight. 2 Feb 2010. Retrieved 10 Jun 2010.
- "2010 TV Week Logie Awards: nominees". TV Tonight. 29 Mar 2010. Retrieved 10 Jun 2010.
- "Comfy seats work wonders at Astras". Courier Mail. News Limited. 25 Jun 2010. Retrieved 14 Jul 2011.
- "Meet the new Rafter girls". Herald Sun. News Limited. 27 Feb 2011. Retrieved 12 July 2011.
- "Aussie TV stars show support for Chch". The Press. Fairfax Media. 13 May 2011. Retrieved 14 July 2011.
- "Kiwi Keenan's keen on Rafters". The West Australian. Seven West Media. 27 Sep 2011. Retrieved 29 Sep 2011.
- "NYC Independent Film Festival Awards". nycindieff.com. 20 October 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2016.
- "Aussie TV stars show support for Chch". stuff.co.nz. 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- "Meet the gorgeous new girl on Rafters". TV Week. Australian Consolidated Press. 17 Sep 2011. Retrieved 29 Sep 2011.