This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
September 1, 1986 |
Orange County, California, U.S.
Camille originated the title role in the World Premiere of Asuncion, a play written by Jesse Eisenberg. She starred opposite Eisenberg and Justin Bartha at The Cherry Lane Theatre in New York. She played the role of Amanda in the West Coast Premiere of 4000 Miles, the Obie-Award Winning play by Amy Herzog at American Conservatory Theater.
She got her first starring role as Lisa on long-running sitcom One on One during the fifth and final season opposite Kyla Pratt, and R&B star Ray J. Mana next appeared in the Miramax Films dramedy Smart People playing Missy Chin and co-starred in the MGM teen comedy film College. She can be seen in other feature films including Cake starring Jennifer Aniston, Norman starring Richard Jenkins, High School starring Adrien Brody, Why Am I Doing This, and Speed-Dating starring Chris Elliott.
She produced a short film, Equal Opportunity, which won NBC's First Annual Comedy Shortcuts Festival and earned Mana a development grant prize. An official selection in the HBO/U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, and South by Southwest (SXSW). She co-produced dramatic feature film The Things We Carry, and produced short film Carnal Orient which debuted at the Slamdance Film Festival.
- The Rough Part (2017) - Diana
- Girl On the Side (2017) - Lisa
- This Isn't Working (2016) - Leslie
- All I Want (2016) - Cami
- Carnal Orient (2016) - Producer
- Cake (2015) - Nurse Salazar
- Bones (2014) - Actress (Voice)
- Chosen (TV Series)|Chosen (2013) - Jennifer
- Josh Moore Show (2013) - Tessa
- High School (2010) - Dana
- Norman (2010) - Helen Black
- Speed-Dating (2010) - Kiki
- The Things We Carry (2009) - Co-Producer
- Why Men Go Gay in LA (2009) - Actress
- Why Am I Doing This? (2009) - Nicky
- The Samurai of Strongsville, Ohio (2009) - Suki Hosukawa
- College (2008) - Heather
- Smart People (2008) - Missy Chin
- Equal Opportunity (2007) - Producer, Grace Ching Chong
- The Good Ol' Boys (2007) - Producer
- One on One (2005–2006) - Lisa Sanchez
- Johnny Benson's Adventures in the Blogosphere (2005) - Allison
- Harlequin (2004) - Peggy Lin
- The O.C. (2003) - Underclassman P.A.
- Angel (2001) - Les
- "Tickets for Jesse Eisenberg's ASUNCION Go On Sale Today". broadwayworld.com. 2011-09-12. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- Conversations with Ross: Featuring Camille Mana http://www.rosscarey.com/2011/10/11/episode-45-featuring-camille-mana/