|Apostolic Vicar of Northern Arabia|
|Church||Roman Catholic Church|
|Diocese||Apostolic Vicariate of Northern Arabia|
|Installed||31 May 2011|
|Ordination||30 March 1969|
|Consecration||2 October 2005|
by Crescenzio Cardinal Sepe
|Born||24 June 1944|
|Nationality||Italian & Bahraini|
|Residence||Bishop's House, Awali Bahrain|
|Previous post||Apostolic Vicar of Kuwait|
|Motto||IN VERBO TUO|
|Coat of arms|
Family and early life
Ballin began his priestly apostle in St. Joseph parish in Cairo in 1971, and then he served as Parish Priest from 1972 to 1977. From 1977 to 1980, Ballin was located first in Kaslik, in Lebanon, and then Pontificio Instituto Orientale, in Rome, for his Licentiate in Oriental liturgy. He was a professor at the Institute of Theology in Cairo from 1981 to 1990.
In 1990, Ballin moved to Sudan and founded a training institute for religion teachers. From 1997 to 2000, Ballin returned to Rome for his doctorate on the Church history. In 2000, he was appointed Director of the Dar Comboni Center of Arab and Islamic Studies in Cairo, Egypt.
In 2004, Ballin published "The Ways of the Spirit" and "History of the Church" in Arabic.
Catholic Unity Congress
The Catholic Unity Congress was established in 2008 by the Pastoral Council at the Holy Family Cathedral in Kuwait City and led by Ballin as the head of the Catholic Church in Kuwait. The mission of the conference is to increase awareness that all Catholics groups "are one and united with the Lord." 
Ballin resides in Awali Bahrain.
- "Biography: HIS LORDSHIP BISHOP CAMILLO BALLIN, MCCI". The Vicariate Apostolic of Kuwait website. The Vicariate Apostolic of Kuwait. 1999–2010. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- Garcia, Ben (13 November 2009). "Kuwait: Cathedral Concludes 'Catholic Unity Congress'". Friday Times. Shuwaikh, Kuwait: Kuwait Times. Archived from the original on 2010-06-12. Retrieved 22 April 2010.
- EWTN Interview with Bishop Camillo Ballin -- Apostolic Vicar of Northern Arabia March 5, 2014
- Interview with H.E. Mgr Camillo Ballin. May 2009. Oasis. Accessed on 22 April 2010.
- Vicariate Apostolic of Northern Arabia