|Full name||Camilo Andrés Vargas Gil|
|Date of birth||9 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Bogotá, Colombia|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2016||→ Argentinos Juniors (loan)||6||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Deportivo Cali (loan)||37||(0)|
|2018||→ Deportivo Cali (loan)||35||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 9 August 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20:32, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
After being loaned out to Deportivo Cali from July 2016 to July 2017, and later the 2018 season, Deportivo Cali confirmed that they had redeemed the player's purchase option and signed a contract until 2021 with the goalkeeper.
Since the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, Vargas has been consistently called up for the Colombia national football team squad by manager José Pekerman. However, despite being named for the world cup squad, he made his debut against El Salvador at the Red Bull Arena in New Jersey on 10 October 2014, in which Colombia won the match 3-0.
- As of 3 July 2018
Independiente Santa Fe
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia: List of players: Colombia" (PDF). FIFA. 10 June 2018. p. 5. Retrieved 11 June 2018.
- Deportivo Cali confirma acuerdo con Camilo Vargas, colombia.as.com, 28 November 2018
- Colombian goalkeeper Vargas joins Mexico's Atlas, xinhuanet.com, 6 July 2019
- "Camilo Vargas". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 14 July 2018.
|This biographical article related to a football goalkeeper from Colombia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|