From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Camino (disambiguation))
|Look up Camino or camino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Camino may refer to:
- Camino, Piedmont, a town in Italy
- Camino, Veneto, a town in Italy
- Camino al Tagliamento, a town in Italy
- Camino, California, a town in the United States
- Camino, Placerville and Lake Tahoe Railroad, an 8-mile (13 km) Class III shortline railroad operating in the Sierra Nevada Mountains east of Sacramento, California, United States
- Camino de Santiago, a pilgrimage route in France and Spain
- Camino del rey, a dangerous walkway in Spain
- Camino, an album recorded by violinist Oliver Schroer in churches along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route
- Jaime Camino (born 1936), Spanish film director and screenwriter
- Renae Camino (born 1986), Australian basketball player
- Camino (web browser), an Internet web browser for OS X.
- Camino (film), a 2008 Spanish film
- Camino, also titled The Way, a religious book by Josemaría Escrivá
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Camino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.