Cammie Dunaway is an American marketer. She was the chief marketing officer for Yahoo! before joining Nintendo of America in 2007 as the company's executive vice president of sales & marketing, replacing Reggie Fils-Aimé in the role after he was promoted to his current position as president and COO of the company. Before joining Yahoo! in 2003, she worked for Frito-Lay for 13 years.
Dunaway was named one of the 100 top marketers by Advertising Age. She appeared onstage for Nintendo's E3 2008 press conference, demonstrating Shaun White Snowboarding and Wii Sports Resort. She also made numerous more appearances that day. Dunaway also appeared at Nintendo's E3 press conference in 2009.
- Nintendo hires two new executive VPs
- Yahoo marketing chief to leave
- YAHOO! APPOINTS CAMMIE DUNAWAY CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Analysis: Nintendo's E3 Press Conference - Moving Forward Or Standing Back?
- Cammie Dunaway Leaving Nintendo
- Rubinstein, Dana (19 May 2011). "Playing Grown-Up at KidZania". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cammie Dunaway.|
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|