Camp Byers (Spanish: Campamento Byers) is a Spanish seasonal base camp on Byers Peninsula, Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica. The area was visited by early 19th century sealers.
The encampment is located at Nikopol Point, 1.04 km northeast of Sealer Hill, 3.13 km south by west of Chester Cone and 4.38 km west of Dometa Point (detailed Spanish mapping of the area in 1992, Bulgarian mapping in 2005 and 2009).which is 1.2 km north-northwest of
- Península Byers, Isla Livingston. Mapa topográfico a escala 1:25000. Madrid: Servicio Geográfico del Ejército, 1992.
- L.L. Ivanov et al. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich Island, South Shetland Islands. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Sofia: Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria, 2005.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD). Scale 1:250000 topographic map. Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR), 1993-2012.
- Juan José Durán, Ana Justel Eusebio. La Península Byers: La vida en el Campamento Byers (III). Terralia, Nº 48, 2005, pags. 80-91. ISSN 1138-6223 (Spanish)
|This Livingston Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|