(Redirected from Camp Douglas (disambiguation))
Camp Douglas can refer to a location in the United States:
- Camp Douglas, Wisconsin, a village
- Camp Douglas (Chicago), a Union POW camp during the American Civil War
- Camp Douglas (Wyoming), a US POW camp during World War II
- Camp Douglas (Fort Douglas, Utah), a U.S. Army post along the Oregon Trail in Utah
Camp Douglas can refer to a farmstead in Spitsbergen:
- Camp Douglas, Spitsbergen, a former mining encampment
Campdouglas can refer to a location in Balmaghie, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.