(Redirected from Camp Fire)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up campfire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A campfire is a fire lit at a campsite.
Campfire or Camp Fire may also refer to:
- Campfire (James Blundell album) (2017)
- Campfire (Kasey Chambers album) (2018)
- Campfire (Rend Collective album) (2012)
- Campfire Girls (band) (1993–), a rock band formed in Los Angeles
- Camp Fire (2018), a wildfire in Butte County, California, U.S. in November 2018
- Camp Fire (organization), a youth organization, formerly Camp Fire Girls of America
- Camp Fire Girls (novel series), a series of novels written in the early 20th century
- Campfire (film) or Medurat Hashevet, a 2004 Israeli film
- Campfire (horse), an American Thoroughbred Champion racehorse
- Campfire (software), a business-oriented online chat service
- CAMPFIRE, the Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources in Zimbabwe
- Digital Campfire, an electronic platform around which digital tribes gather
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campfire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.