Camp Point Township, Adams County, Illinois
|Camp Point Township|
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|• Total||37.68 sq mi (97.6 km2)|
|• Land||37.61 sq mi (97.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.19%|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Density||43.4/sq mi (16.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62320, 62325, 62339, 62351|
|GNIS feature ID||0428754|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.68 square miles (97.6 km2), of which 37.61 square miles (97.4 km2) (or 99.81%) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2) (or 0.19%) is water.
Cities, villages and towns
The township contains three cemeteries: Evergreen, Hebron and Wallace.
Airports and landing strips
- Searls Field
- Searls RLA 59 Airport
- Bailey Park
- Camp Point Community Unit School District 3
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Camp Point Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-03.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- History of Camp Point Illinois
- The History of Adams County, Illinois: Containing a History of the County, Its Cities, Towns, Etc. Windmill Pub. 1879. p. 513.
||Keene Township||Houston Township||Northeast Township|
|Honey Creek Township||Clayton Township|
|Gilmer Township||Columbus Township|