(Redirected from Campanário)
Campanario or Campanário may refer to:
- El Campanario y Oradel, Tamaulipas, a city in the municipality of Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
- Proyecto Campanario, a private biological station and wildlife reserve in the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica
- Campanário, Madeira, a parish in the municipality of Ribeira Brava, Madeira, Portugal
- Campanário, Minas Gerais, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Campanario, Badajoz, a town in Extremadura, Spain
- Campanario Formation (Neogene), geological formation of Neogene age in Central Chile and western Argentina
- Campanario Formation (Cambrian), a geological formation of Cambrian age in the Argentine Northwest
- Belfry (architecture), a bell tower (in Italian or Spanish)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campanario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.