From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A campanile is a bell tower. Campanile may also refer to
Enterprises and brands
- Campanile, a brand of the Louvre Hôtels hotel chain
- Campanile Restaurant, a restaurant in Los Angeles, California owned by Mark Peel, whose head pastry chef is Nancy Silverton
- Campanile Brian Cress: italian shoes
- A synonym for the Bombino bianco grape variety
- Campanile (gastropod), a genus of gastropods
- Campanile, a Mount Saint Joseph Academy newspaper
- Campanile, a Palo Alto High School newspaper
- Campanile, a Rice University yearbook
- Campanile (cake), an Easter cake typical of the island of Corsica
- Campanile probe, a probe design in near-field scanning optical microscopy
- Campanile (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Campanile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.