Campbell Park Cricket Ground
|Location||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Establishment||1981 (first recorded match)|
As of 22 August 2010|
Source: Ground profile
Campbell Park is a cricket ground in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, located in Campbell Park. The first recorded match on the ground in 1981, when the Northamptonshire Second XI played the Leicestershire Second XI in the Second Eleven Championship.
The first List-A match held on the ground came in 1997 when Northamptonshire played Nottinghamshire in AXA Life League. In 1999, the ground hosted a List-A match between New Zealand A and Sri Lanka A. As of March 2012[update], the most recent List-A match held on the ground came in 2004 when Northamptonshire played Hampshire in the totesport League.
In 2005, the ground hosted its first Twenty20 match when Northamptonshire played Gloucestershire in the 2005 Twenty20 Cup. From 2005 to 2008, the ground 4 Twenty20 matches, the last of which saw Northamptonshire play Warwickshire in the 2008 Twenty20 Cup.
Between 1998 and 2000, Buckinghamshire used the ground for Minor Counties matches, playing 2 Minor Counties Championship matches against Staffordshire and Suffolk and a single MCCA Knockout Trophy match against the Sussex Cricket Board.
- List-A Matches played on Campbell Park
- First-Class Matches played on Campbell Park
- Twenty20 Matches played on Campbell Park
- Minor Counties Championship Matches played on Campbell Park
- Minor Counties Trophy Matches played on Campbell Park
- Women's One-Day International Matches played on Campbell Park
- Northamptonshire Cricket Academy
- Stony Stratford Cricket Club