Campbell River Airport
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Campbell River Airport|
|Owner/Operator||District of Campbell River|
|Location||Campbell River, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||357 ft / 109 m|
The airport is classified as an airport of entry by Nav Canada and is staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency. CBSA officers at this airport currently can handle general aviation aircraft only, with no more than 15 passengers.
Airlines and destinations
|Central Mountain Air||Vancouver|
|Kenmore Air||Seattle-Boeing Field, Tofino|
|Pacific Coastal Airlines||Bella Bella, Comox, Vancouver|
|Vancouver Island Air||Provides on demand services to Blind Channel Water Aerodrome, Burial Cove, Caviar Cove, Echo Bay, Farewell Harbour, Glendale Cove, Greenway Sound, Kingcome Inlet, Lagoon Cove, Pierre's Bay, Port Neville, Sullivan Bay|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 24 May 2018 to 0901Z 19 July 2018.
- Airport Divestiture Status Report Archived March 3, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived December 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 60.