Campbell Township, Jennings County, Indiana
Location in Jennings County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||32.35 sq mi (83.8 km2)|
|• Land||32.06 sq mi (83.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.28 sq mi (0.7 km2) 0.87%|
|Elevation||791 ft (241 m)|
|• Density||37.1/sq mi (14.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453155|
Campbell Township was established in 1825.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 32.35 square miles (83.8 km2), of which 32.06 square miles (83.0 km2) (or 99.10%) is land and 0.28 square miles (0.73 km2) (or 0.87%) is water.
- Columbia Township (north)
- Otter Creek Township, Ripley County (northeast)
- Shelby Township, Ripley County (southeast)
- Bigger Township (south)
- Vernon Township (southwest)
- Center Township (west)
- Sand Creek Township (northwest)
The township contains five cemeteries: Butlerville, Hopewell, Otter Creek, Saint Bridget and State School.
- "Campbell Township, Jennings County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Jennings Co. Historical Society (1999). Jennings Co., Indiana - Pictorial. Turner Publishing Company. p. 36.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.