|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Electoral ward||Albany ward|
|• Land||181 ha (447 acres)|
|Windsor Park||Mairangi Bay||(Hauraki Gulf)|
|Glenfield North||Forrest Hill||Castor Bay|
Campbells Bay had a population of 2,418 at the 2013 New Zealand census, an increase of 102 people since the 2006 census. There were 1,155 males and 1,263 females. The suburb is under the local governance of the Auckland Council and is in the Albany ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of the city of Auckland.
Centennial Park is a popular recreational space that has walking tracks and stunning harbour views.
- "Place name detail: Campbells Bay". New Zealand Gazetteer. Land Information New Zealand. Retrieved 22 March 2009.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Campbells Bay
- "New culvert to reduce flooding in Campbells Bay". North Shore City Council. 16 February 2005. Archived from the original on 15 October 2008. Retrieved 26 March 2009.
- "Directory of Schools - as at 3 April 2019". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- Education Counts: Campbells Bay Primary School
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|