|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Electoral ward||North Shore|
Campbells Bay is a suburb in Auckland City in New Zealand. The suburb is under the local governance of the Auckland Council. The population was 2,316 in the 2006 Census, an increase of 111 from 2001. The suburb is in the 'North Shore ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of the city of Auckland.
Centennial Park is a popular recreational space which offers walking tracks and stunning harbour views.
Campbells Bay Primary School is located here.
- "Place Name Detail: Campbells Bay". New Zealand Geographic Placenames Database. Land Information New Zealand. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- Quickstats about Campbells Bay
- "New culvert to reduce flooding in Campbells Bay". North Shore City Council. 16 February 2005. Retrieved 2009-03-26.
- "ParksWalksAndPlay". Retrieved 27 March 2011.
- "Campbells Bay School". Retrieved 21 March 2010.
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|