Campeonato Brasileiro de League of Legends
|Game||League of Legends|
|Owner(s)||Riot Games Brazil|
|No. of teams||2012–2020: 8|
2021 onwards: 10
|INTZ e-Sports (5 titles)|
|Most titles||INTZ e-Sports (5th title)|
|Relegation to||Circuito Desafiante|
|International cup(s)||Mid Season Invitational|
The Campeonato Brasileiro de League of Legends (CBLoL, lit. Brazilian Championship of LoL) is the top level of professional League of Legends competition in Brazil. There are eight teams in the league. Each annual season of play is divided into two splits, spring and summer, both consisting of ten rounds of round-robin tournament play, which then conclude with play-off tournaments between the top three teams. The winners of each split qualifies for the Mid-Season Invitational and World Championship.
The matches have been held since 2015 at Riot studios in São Paulo and broadcast via livestream, without an audience, except for the grand final, held in arenas like Allianz Parque, and are attended by narrators, commentators, analysts and presenters. In addition to full broadcasting on official YouTube channels, Twitch, and since 2017 CBLoL has also been playing live games on SporTV, with the same coverage as Riot.
The tournament has been organized since 2012, shortly after the debut of the Brazilian server, with professionalism still incipient, when it was held in just three days. In 2014, the first league championship was held: the Brazilian League - Champions Series, and in the same year the precedent of two annual competitions was inaugurated, with the holding of the Brazilian Regional Final. Since then, the two-splits format has been adopted, with each one played in the first phase in the "all against all" format, and later knockout until the grand finale. Also in 2015 the league format with stable members was adopted, but subject to lowering and promotion of the worst placed to benefit the best of the Challenging Circuit. Until 2014, a qualifying phase for the championship dispute was adopted.
On 21 January 2020, Riot Brazil confirms CBLoL is moved to franchising.
- 10 teams participate
- 10 weeks, League play
- Triple Round Robin
- Matches are best of one
- Top six teams advance to Playoffs
- 7th - 10th don´t advance to Playoffs
- Ties are broken by the following methods:
- Head-to-head record during regular season
- Shortest combined game time (for the team's wins)
- If still tied, a tiebreaker game will be played
|2012||vTi Ignis||vTi Nox||paiN Gaming||Insight eSports|
|2013||paiN Gaming||CNB e-Sports Club||RMA e-Sports||Nex Impetus|
|2014||1||Keyd Stars||paiN Gaming||CNB e-Sports Club||KaBuM! e-Sports|
|2||KaBuM! e-Sports||CNB e-Sports Club||Keyd Stars||paiN Gaming|
|2015||1||INTZ e-Sports||Keyd Stars||paiN Gaming||KaBuM! Black|
|2||paiN Gaming||INTZ e-Sports||Keyd Stars||g3nerationX|
|2016||1||INTZ e-Sports||Keyd Stars||Operation Kino||KaBuM! e-Sports|
|2||INTZ e-Sports||CNB e-Sports Club||paiN Gaming||Keyd Stars|
|2017||1||RED Canids||Keyd Stars||paiN Gaming||INTZ e-Sports|
|2||Team oNe eSports||paiN Gaming||RED Canids||INTZ e-Sports|
|2018||1||KaBuM! e-Sports||Vivo Keyd||RED Canids||CNB e-Sports Club|
|2||KaBuM! e-Sports||Flamengo eSports||CNB e-Sports Club||Vivo Keyd|
|2019||1||INTZ e-Sports||Flamengo eSports||Redemption POA||CNB e-Sports Club|
|2||Flamengo eSports||INTZ e-Sports||KaBuM! e-Sports||Uppercut esports|
|2020||1||KaBuM! e-Sports||Flamengo eSports||Vivo Keyd||FURIA Uppercut|
|2||INTZ e-Sports||paiN Gaming||KaBUM! e-Sports||Prodigy Esports|
Team placement table
Denotes defunct team or team no longer participating in CBLoL.
|Team oNe eSports*||1||0||0||0||1|
|CNB e-Sports Club*||0||4||2||2||8|
- Rodrigues, Bruno (2017-02-07). "Riot anuncia Mundial 2017 na China e vaga direta para o Brasil - Mais e-Sports". Mais e-Sports.
- "League of Legends: Riot inaugura estúdio para transmitir o Brasileiro de LoL". TechTudo.
- Oliveira, Gabriel. "CBLoL 2017 começará no dia 21 com transmissão do SporTV". CNB e-Sports Club | Gaming is our sport. Archived from the original on 2017-07-03. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- "LoLeSports BR". br.lolesports.com. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- Melo, Gabriel. "Relembre as finais dos campeonatos nacionais de LoL". CNB e-Sports Club | Gaming is our sport. Archived from the original on 2017-07-31. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- Set, Ricardo. "CBLoL 2015 é anunciado com formato semelhante à LCS". CNB e-Sports Club | Gaming is our sport. Archived from the original on 2017-07-03. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- "CBLoL e Desafiante na Temporada 2015 | League of Legends". br.leagueoflegends.com. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "LoLeSports BR". lolesports.com.br. Archived from the original on 2017-07-07. Retrieved 2017-07-10.
- "Riot Brasil confirms CBLoL will move to franchising". ESPN. Jan 22, 2020.